BBQ GRILLING TIPS
- Apply a light coating of cooking oil to your grills prior to grilling to prevent foods from sticking.
- Cook similar food portions together to ensure they cook evenly.
- Never pierce foods while they are cooking on the grill, this will dry out the rich flavours.
- Try not to turn foods over frequently.
- Add sugar based sauces, i.e. Diana Sauce, during the latter stages of cooking to prevent charring.
- When cooking with strings or wooden skewers, i.e. pork roasts or chicken, soak the strings prior to cooking to prevent them from burning.
- Use water, fruit juice, wine, or other marinades to add flavour and moisture to slow cooked foods such as turkey.
- Always trim extra fat from foods to reduce the number of flare ups during cooking.
At Insideout Patio we take bbqs serious and carry a full line of the worlds best made bbqs Napoleon bbqs and Vermont Casting Signature Series bbqs. We carry propane, natural gas and charcoal bbqs.
See our full line of bbqs and bbq accessories and find a grill that meets your lifestyle.
We at Insideout are always happy to see you in one of our Toronto patio furniture stores and show you our selection of quality bbqs.